Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My silent and lonely room..

Haha.. Yea, i guess it's a weird title..
Well, it's because, now, it is my silent and lonely room..
As everybody starts to go to bed, and I'm still awake..
The silence of the night slowly starts to creep upon my room..
I get lonelier by the second.. So, I blogged..
Haha.. I thank the great Lord for Bloggie.. ^^
For you can beat the monotony of the night,
and enthrall my mind into thinking outside the box
making me write beyond conventional writing
as what I usually do at school..
My brain seems comes to life.
Teeming with ideas insight on the uncountably
vast amounts of things that can be written about..
Alas, it is tired now, and it just refuses to give up any of it's knowledge..
Thus, I shall stop now
and give my brain the rest it craves and deserves..

0 comments: