Monday, May 26, 2008

What's up with you nowadays.. You've changed.. Why windows live messenger? Why?!?!

Sup y'all..
Stupid msn.. Been makin problems for the past week or so..
Sigh.. Couldn't even sign in juz now..
Ugh.. Frustrated..
Ok Den, chill clear your mind..
Well anyways.. Today Audrey came over..
Hehe..
Was fun we were laptop-ing..
Was helpin out Nath with his blog.. About some screen setting thing..
Lol..
Well after that, we all got hungry.. So, we went downstairs to look for food..
Me and my sis ate the 2 remaining pizza's whilst Drey made a...
Chocolate syrup + Strawberry jam Sandwich..
At first she was skeptical about how well the two would
go well with each other..
But after juz takin a bite she was like all
mmmm nice.. Haha..
After that we went back upstairs to do more lappy based activites
until I got bored.. So, I played my Wii..
Then soon after, after she packed all her lappy related things, Drey joined me..
Later, after finished playin with the Wii, we went downstairs..
We talked to Yazid for a while then Drey's dad came to pick her up...
Besides that.. Nothin else happened..
I guess I'll stop here then...
Till next time.. Good bye and good night ~*

0 comments: